Discover how FortiManager increases the efficiency of managing network security, regardless of the size of the network. Contact your Zones account manager or call 800.408.9663.
Networks are constantly evolving due to threats, organizational growth or new regulatory/business requirements. Traditional management products focus on mitigating company-wide threats through firewall policies, firmware updates, and keeping content security current. FortiManager offers enterprise-class features to contain these threats, but also provides flexibility to evolve along with your ever-changing network. In addition to being able to manage hundreds or even thousands of FortiGate devices, FortiManager now includes basic FortiAnalyzer logging and reporting functions for administrators who prefer a consolidated management platform.
- Provides easy centralized configuration, policy-based provisioning, update management and end-to-end network monitoring for your Fortinet installation.
- Manage up to 5,000 devices and virtual domains (VDOMs) from a single FortiManager interface.
- Segregate management of large deployments easily and securely by grouping devices and agents into geographic or functional administrative domains (ADOMs).
- Reduce your management burden and operational costs with fast device and agent provisioning, detailed revision tracking, and thorough auditing capabilities.
- Easily manage complex mesh and star VPN environments while leveraging FortiManager as a local distribution point for software and policy updates.
- Seamless integration with FortiAnalyzer appliances provides in-depth discovery, analysis, prioritization, and reporting of network security events.
- Quickly create and modify policies/objects with a consolidated, drag and drop enabled, in-view editor.
- Script and automate device provisioning, policy pushing, etc. with JSON APIs or build custom web portals with the XML API.
- Delineate and constrain management responsibilities by implementing role-based administration.
FortiManager Centralized management, log and analysis appliance 1 TB storage03812103
FortiManager Centralized management, log and analysis appliance 4 TB storage03941063
FortiManager Centralized management, log and analysis appliance 8 TB storage001350275
FortiManager Centralized management, log and analysis appliance 14.4 TB SSD storage002474165