Make Better Use of Your Data
Use a database appliance that's simple, optimized, and affordable – with new options for small to mid-size businesses and branch offices.
Increased data and data management is a big concern for many. Oracle's Database Appliance (ODA) can help your business remaining competitive.
Fully Integrated System
- Integrates software, compute, storage, and network resources to create a small footprint for database services so that IT staff doesn't have to take up time making multiple elements work together
- All hardware and software components are engineered and supported by Oracle, bringing you a reliable and secure system with built-in automation including data backup and recovery
- The number of processor cores, amount of main memory, and flash storage capacity is properly pre-allocated to provide optimal performance for your database workloads
Deploy databases and applications in minutes, not hours or days.
Ease Deployment, Management, and Support
- Reduces complexity and the time it takes to integrate, test, and deploy a database solution while also ensuring configuration meets Oracle and your best practices
- Simplifies maintenance by patching the entire appliance, including all firmware and software, using an Oracle-tested patch bundle engineered for the appliance
- Flexibility to add in industry-standard cloud extensions, and ODA can provide backup across several industry-standard components
Save Money with On-Demand Licensing
- Unique capacity-on-demand database software licensing model enables IT to quickly scale processor cores without any hardware upgrades, which can lead to tremendous savings
- Starts with as few as two processor cores in the appliance and incrementally scales up to deliver the performance and reliability your business demands, and aligns spending with business growth
- Availability of Standard Edition makes it cost effective for small enterprises, line-of-business departments, and branch offices to gain ODA benefits and improve productivity