Oracle Database Appliance
Make Better Use of Your Data
Use a database appliance that's simple, optimized, and affordable – with new options for small to mid-size businesses and branch offices.
Boost application and database performance as you reduce costs with Oracle Database Appliances. Learn more by contacting your Zones account manager or call 800.408.9663 today.
Increased data and data management is a big concern for many. Oracle's Database Appliance (ODA) can help your business remaining competitive.
Fully Integrated System
- Integrates software, compute, storage, and network resources to create a small footprint for database services so that IT staff doesn't have to take up time making multiple elements work together
- All hardware and software components are engineered and supported by Oracle, bringing you a reliable and secure system with built-in automation including data backup and recovery
- The number of processor cores, amount of main memory, and flash storage capacity is properly pre-allocated to provide optimal performance for your database workloads
Deploy databases and applications in minutes, not hours or days.
Ease Deployment, Management, and Support
- Reduces complexity and the time it takes to integrate, test, and deploy a database solution while also ensuring configuration meets Oracle and your best practices
- Simplifies maintenance by patching the entire appliance, including all firmware and software, using an Oracle-tested patch bundle engineered for the appliance
- Flexibility to add in industry-standard cloud extensions, and ODA can provide backup across several industry-standard components
Save Money with On-Demand Licensing
- Unique capacity-on-demand database software licensing model enables IT to quickly scale processor cores without any hardware upgrades, which can lead to tremendous savings
- Starts with as few as two processor cores in the appliance and incrementally scales up to deliver the performance and reliability your business demands, and aligns spending with business growth
- Availability of Standard Edition makes it cost effective for small enterprises, line-of-business departments, and branch offices to gain ODA benefits and improve productivity