Make communications more engaging, informative, and efficient
How can digital signage help my classroom and campuses?
Capture the attention of today's tech-savvy generation of students, faculty, staff, and visitors at your academic institution. Digital signage provides effective communication throughout common areas, multiple buildings, and even multiple campuses through unified, easy-to-use platforms.
Digital signage can provide the functionality for faster, more effective communications to reach and engage students, staff, and faculty. With it, you can:
- Deliver unified messaging across multiple locations or customized, location-specific messages.
- Quickly communicate breaking news, event information, visitor schedules, student flyers, general information, and more.
- Ensure safety by capturing attention with an engaging, campus-wide emergency alert system.
- Manage content across multiple locations from one remote-controlled panel.
- Reduce the need for ineffective mass e-mails and resource-intensive paper announcements.
- Create more effective, interactive classroom experiences.
- Improve your brand perception with visitors, prospective students, and others.
- Reduce your impact on the environment by saving paper and energy.
Zones is ready to assist you with finding the digital signage solutions that fit your school, academic audience, and IT infrastructure needs, while also addressing your operational expectations.