The LC2400 2400W 120V Power Conditioner adjusts under- and overvoltages to provide safe, computer-grade AC power that meets ANSI C84.1 specifications. Built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) offers three levels of voltage stabilization that correct undervoltages as low as 89V and overvoltages as high as 147V back to regulated 120V nominal power. Providing optimum voltage conditions not only extends the life of your equipment, but also keeps keeps your equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions.
A network-grade 1440-joule surge suppression rating exceeds the IEEE-587 standard for surge suppression (both categories A and B) and prevents even the strongest spikes from inflicting damage, data loss or corruption and audio/video performance problems on your connected equipment. EMI/RFI noise filtering protects your AC line from disruptive electromagnetic and radio interference.
Just connect the NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord to an AC power source, and plug up to six devices into the outlets. Four NEMA 5-15R and two NEMA 5-20R outlets accommodate a variety of connected components. You can monitor AC power, incoming voltage level and AC line status using the seven diagnostic LEDs on the front panel. The compact LC2400 fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup.
- Product Description Tripp Lite 2400W Line Conditioner w/ AVR / Surge Protection 120V 20A 60Hz 6 Outlet 6ft Cord Power Conditioner - line conditioner - 2400 Watt
- Device Type Line conditioner - external
- Output Voltage AC 120 V
- Power Capacity 2400 Watt
- Input Connectors 1 x power NEMA 5-15
- Output connectors 4 x power NEMA 5-15 ¦ 2 x power NEMA 5-20
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.7 in x 6.7 in x 6.7 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty