Faster than a CAT 5 connection for your network is right here!
How does a CAT6 patch cable affect your network? The transfer is more fluid and the whole system is improved, just like when you replace a blocked pipe in your plumbing line! The RJ-45 high performance category 6 UTP Patch Cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Use to replace any CAT5 cable that fails to support 100Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With RJ-45 male to male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
- Perfect in conjunction with 100Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6
- Snagless molds protect the RJ-45 tap from being damaged during installation
- Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high pressure
- Two row staggered pin configuration to control cross-talk at hyper frequency
- Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40 percent
- PowerSum tested
- Seven foot cable, yellow in color
- Lifetime limited warranty