Tripp Lite's 10 foot DVI Dual Link TDMS cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for todays digital video displays. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Use in conjunction with DVI video cards that are specified as Dual Link. Both DVI connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Dual Link digital signalling for transmission speeds to 9.9Gbps
- Gold plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- PC and Mac compatible
- For use with Digital CRT displays, Flat Panel Displays, HDTV and Projectors
- System Requirements: Monitor with DVI, and CPU with Dual Link DVI capabilities