The PDUNV 1.6/3.8kW Single-Phase 100?240V Basic PDU is a versatile no-frills unit for data centers, server rooms and network wiring closets. Perfectly suited for high-density IT environments, the PDUNV features 14 total outlets?four C13 in front and eight C13 and two C19 in the rear.
The C20 input plug with 10-foot(3 m) cord connects to your facility?s compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS to distribute power to connected equipment. Five C19 plug adapters with locking retainer clips are included for connection in a variety of power environments. The adapters convert the plug to C14(connects to C13 100?240V), NEMA L6-20P(L6-20R 20A 208/240V), NEMA L5-20P(L5-20R 20A 120V), NEMA 5-20P(5-20R 20A 120V) or NEMA 5-15P(5-15R 15A 120V).
The switchless design prevents an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime. A 16A circuit breaker protects connected equipment from dangerous overloads. The reversible all-metal housing supports a variety of mounting options, including 1U horizontal or 0U vertical mounting in EIA-standard 19-inch racks, under a counter or on a wall or workbench with user-supplied hardware. It also supports toolless 0U vertical mounting with the optional PDUSIDEBRKT(sold separately).
- Product Description Tripp Lite PDU Basic 100V-240V 1.6/3.8kW 16A 12 C13; 2 C19 C20 1URM / 0URM - horizontal rackmount - power distribution unit - 3.8 kW
- Device Type Power distribution unit - rack-mountable
- Rack Size 1U
- Weight 3.2 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 100-240 V
- Power Capacity 3.8 kW
- Input Connectors 5 x power IEC 60320 C20, power IEC 60320 C14, power NEMA 5-15, power NEMA L6-20, power NEMA L5-20
- Output connectors 12 x power IEC 60320 C13 ¦ 2 x power IEC 60320 C19
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.5 in x 4.3 in x 1.7 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 5-year warranty