Share keyboard, mouse, speakers and a DVI display between four multimedia computers. This 4 port DVI USB KVM Switch lets you control four USB enabled, DVI capable computers from a single USB keyboard and mouse peripheral set.
Ideal for multimedia applications, the switch supports audio and microphone switching, allowing you to switch between audio/mic channels either independently or simultaneously when switching between computers for KVM control.
The DVI USB KVM switch features an integrated USB 2.0 hub which allows you to use shared USB peripherals from the control point as if the devices were connected directly to the slave computers - an economical solution that lets you use USB peripherals between computers (when selected) without the expense of buying individual peripherals for each slave computer.
If you'd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
- Product Description StarTech.com 4-Port KVM Switch for DVI Computers - 1U Rack-Mount KVM Switch with Audio - DVI KVM switch -2 port - 1U (SV431DVIUA) - KVM / audio / USB switch - 4 ports
- Device Type KVM / audio / USB switch - 4 ports
- Subtype KVM
- Ports 4 x KVM / audio / USB
- KVM Users Qty 1 local user
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 10 in x 4.5 in x 1.8 in
- Weight 3.75 lbs
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty
- Designed For P/N: DVID4N1USB10, DVID4N1USB15, DVID4N1USB6, SV431RACK, SVA5N3NEUA, USBDVI4N1A10, USBDVI4N1A6