The PDUMH30NET 2.9kW Single-Phase Switched PDU provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. By reducing the frequency of on-site visits, these advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
The switched PDU features 16 individually controllable NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with included cord retention brackets to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot power cord with NEMA L5-30P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each load bank's current and the total connected PDU load in real time to ensure they remain well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The switched PDU mounts in 2U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included hardware or beneath a counter with user-supplied screws.
- Product Description Tripp Lite PDU Switched 120V 2.9kW 30A 5-15/20R 16 Outlet Horizontal 2URM - horizontal rackmount - power distribution unit - 2.9 kW
- Device Type Power distribution unit - rack-mountable
- Rack Size 2U
- Weight 13.89 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 120 V
- Output Voltage AC 120 V
- Power Capacity 2.9 kW
- Input Connectors 1 x power NEMA L5-30
- Output connectors 16 x power NEMA L5-20
- Networking Ethernet 10/100
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP 1, SNMP 2, SNMP, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.5 in x 12.5 in x 3.5 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty