Connect your DVI monitor to a DisplayPort equipped computer. The StarTech.com DP2DVIADAP DisplayPort DVI adapter lets you connect a DVI-D display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g. DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort enabled display while providing a hassle-free connection to any DisplayPort video card/signal source.
The DVI/DisplayPort adapter supports display resolutions up to 1920x1200, allowing you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability.
DP2DVIADAP is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
- Product Description StarTech.com DisplayPort DVI Video Adapter Converter - DisplayPort to DVI Converter - DP to DVI - DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (DP2DVIADAP) - DisplayPort adapter
- Type DisplayPort adapter - single link
- Connector DisplayPort - male
- Connector (Second End) DVI-D - female
- Compliant Standards FCC, RoHS
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty
- Designed For P/N: DVIDDMM1, DVIDDMM10M, DVIDDMM25, DVIDDMM2M, DVIDDMM3M, DVIDDMM5M