Share a keyboard and mouse as well as 1 VGA and 1 DVI displays/monitors between 4 multimedia computers. The SV431DDVDUA 4-port DVI VGA dual monitor KVM switch lets you control 4 Dual Display computers using a single USB mouse and keyboard peripheral set.
This dual view KVM switch provides 1 VGA and 1 DVI-I port per computer connection for high-resolution video, as well as audio switching capability between connected computers.
The DVI/VGA KVM switch features an integrated 2-port USB hub that allows USB 2.0 peripherals to be shared between connected computers, and offers a compact design with a rugged metal chassis for durable performance.
NOTE: While both DVI-I (analog) and DVI-D (digital) are supported by the KVM, source PCs must output the same signal for proper switching. It is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cables across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections.
If you'd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
- Product Description StarTech.com 4 Port DVI VGA Dual Monitor KVM Switch USB with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub (SV431DDVDUA) - KVM / audio / USB switch - 4 ports
- Device Type KVM / audio / USB switch - 4 ports
- Subtype KVM
- Ports 4 x KVM / audio / USB
- KVM Users Qty 1 local user
- Features Built-in 2-port USB 2.0 hub, HDCP compliant
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 8.7 in x 5.1 in x 2.4 in
- Weight 2.65 lbs
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty
- Designed For P/N: IM12D1500P, SV431RACK, SVA12M2NEUA, SVA12M5NA, USBDVI4N1A10, USBDVI4N1A6, USBVGA4N1A10, USBVGA4N1A6