Share a keyboard and mouse as well as 1 VGA and 1 DVI displays/monitors between 2 multimedia computers. The SV231DDVDUA 2-port Dual Monitor KVM Switch (DVI+VGA) offers a complete multimedia switching solution, letting users control two Dual Display computers using a single USB mouse and keyboard peripheral set.
With support for high-resolution video interfaces, this dual view KVM switch provides one VGA (analog) and one DVI-I port per computer connection, as well as audio switching capability between connected computers.
Delivering versatility for virtually any application, the DVI/VGA KVM switch features an integrated 2-port USB hub that allows connected USB 2.0 peripherals to be shared between connected computers, eliminating the need to purchase duplicate peripherals.
Suitable for any workspace, the dual monitor KVM switch offers a compact desktop KVM design and features a rugged metal chassis that helps ensure durable performance.
Note: If you're connecting a digital display to the DVI console port, it is recommended you use a DVI-D digital cable. However, if you're connecting an analog display (adapter required), it is recommended you use a DVI-I or a DVI-A cable.
- Product Description StarTech.com 2 Port KVM Switch - DVI and VGA w/ Audio and USB 2.0 Hub - Dual Monitor / Display / Screen KVM Switch - DVI VGA (SV231DDVDUA) - KVM / audio / USB switch - 2 ports
- Device Type KVM / audio / USB switch - 2 ports
- Subtype KVM
- Ports 2 x KVM / audio / USB
- KVM Users Qty 1 local user
- Features Built-in 2-port USB 2.0 hub, HDCP compliant
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 6.3 in x 3.9 in x 2.2 in
- Weight 1.65 lbs
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty
- Designed For P/N: IM12D1500P, SVA12M2NEUA, SVA12M5NA, USBDVI4N1A10, USBDVI4N1A6, USBVGA4N1A10, USBVGA4N1A6