Tripp Lite's B070-008-19 KVM Switch gives you a rack-mountable full keyboard, LCD and touchpad in a single console that occupies only 1U of rack space. Easy to install and use, it's the optimal solution for controlling up to 8 computers/servers.
The B070-008-19 uses inexpensive, user-supplied Cat5e/6/6a and a Server Interface Unit so you can control computers/servers located up to 100 ft. away from the switch. You can switch easily between the 8 ports using an on-screen display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Multi-level password protection prohibits unauthorized users from accessing the connected computers. The built-in 19" LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768.
Add a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit and you'll be able to connect to your servers from anywhere in the world. The B070-008-19 stores neatly in a rack drawer and pulls out when needed. This KVM console is compatible with all major operating systems. Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use. Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Product Description Tripp Lite 8-Port Rack Console Cat5 KVM Switch 1U RM 19" LCD Rackmount - KVM console - 19"
- Device Type KVM console - 19"
- KVM Switch PS/2 - 8 ports
- Features Mouse, keyboard, touchpad, 8-port KVM switch
- Native Resolution 1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz
- Input Connectors VGA
- Color Black
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 19 in x 26.8 in x 1.7 in
- Height (Rack Units) 1U
- Weight 35.93 lbs
- Compliant Standards CSA, NOM, RoHS, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, FCC Part 15 A
- Manufacturer Warranty 1-year warranty