Enhance or replace the KVM module on your StarTech.com LCD console by controlling eight USB or PS/2 computers, or use with a separate PS/2 keyboard and mouse with VGA display. This 8-port KVM module works with the StarTech.com series of rack-mounted LCD consoles, enabling you to control eight servers from one location. You can upgrade a single port LCD console or replace a faulty console.
With independent VGA and PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports, you can also use this switch as a standalone KVM, creating a discreet rack-mountable KVM solution.
By adding this KVM module to your rack mount LCD console you can control eight individual computers or servers from a centralized location.
Because the KVM module works with your existing LCD console, you can ensure simple integration into your server room setup. To ensure compatibility this KVM module supports any operating system has been extensively tested in Windows, Mac and Linux environments.
You can also connect to both PS/2 and USB servers using StarTech.com's convenient line of interface specific KVM cables. The cables come in variety of lengths with PS/2 or USB depending on your specific server requirements.
- Product Description StarTech.com 8-port KVM Module for Rack-mount LCD Consoles with additional PS/2 and VGA Console (CAB831HD) - KVM switch - 8 ports
- Device Type KVM switch - 8 ports
- Enclosure Type 1U
- Subtype KVM
- Ports 8 x KVM port(s)
- KVM Users Qty 1 local user
- Features On-Screen Display
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 15.9 in x 4.5 in x 1.6 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty
- Designed For P/N: 1UCABCONS, RACKCOND1701, RACKCONS1916, RKCONS1908K, RKCONS1916K, SVECON6, SVECONUS10, SVECONUS15, SVECONUS6, SVUSBVGA10, SVUSBVGA6