Control 2 DVI, USB-equipped PCs with a single peripheral set, with USB Dynamic Device Mapping to avoid switching lag-time. The SV231DVIUDDM 2-Port USB DVI KVM Switch lets you control 2 DVI, USB-equipped PCs using a single peripheral set at high-definition DVI resolutions up to 1920x1200.
The included KVM cables provide a ready-out-of-the-box solution, while USB Dynamic Device Mapping (DDM) and Display Data Channel (DDC) features work to significantly reduce switching lag-time and improve overall compatibility with your connected display and input devices, saving you time and money.
For the next level in KVM performance, this DVI KVM switch integrates dual-core dedicated processing per channel and innovative, USB DDM technology that enables you to quickly switch between connected computers with next-to-zero delay. DDM maintains a constant communication channel between your USB peripherals and connected systems, avoiding the time necessary for your systems to re-recognize the devices when switching.
In addition to faster switching, the KVM offers All-time Display Data Channel (Full DDC) technology to maintain proper display detection among connected systems, a simple one-touch button for hot-key selection and an integrated 2-port USB hub allowing you to share additional peripherals.
- Product Description StarTech.com 2 Port USB DVI KVM Switch with DDM Fast Switching Technology and Cables - Dual Port DVI USB KVM Switch - DDM KVM Switch (SV231DVIUDDM) - KVM / USB switch - 2 ports
- Device Type KVM / USB switch - 2 ports
- Subtype KVM
- Ports 2 x KVM / USB
- KVM Users Qty 1 local user
- Power AC 120/230 V
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 3 in x 6.5 in x 1.7 in
- Weight 18.69 oz
- Color Black
- Localization North America, United Kingdom, Europe
- Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty