Modular Port Concentrators (MPCs) provide packet forwarding services. The MPCs are inserted into a slot in a router. Modular Interface Cards (MICs) provide the physical interfaces and install into the MPCs. You can install up to two MICs of different media types on the same MPC as long as the MPC supports those MICs.
- Product Description Juniper Networks MX Series Enhanced Modular Port Concentrator - expansion module
- Device Type Expansion module
- Form Factor Plug-in module
- Compliant Standards IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP)
- Designed For MX-series MX240, MX480, MX960