The TAA-compliant SMART1000LCDTAA SmartPro LCD 120V, 1000VA/500W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
While all eight NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, four outlets also provide up to 3 hours of UPS battery support for a DVR component, 60 minutes of support for a basic desktop PC and LCD monitor, and 10 minutes of support at half load (250W).
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects undervoltages as low as 89V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment?s performance and prevents damage. A 1038-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges.
Space-saving NEMA 5-15P plug with 1.83 m (6-ft.) cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket and allows furniture to be placed flush against the wall. Large rotatable LCD screen with dimmer shows real-time statuses at a glance. With Tripp Lite?s free PowerAlert software (available via free web download), the SMART1000LCDTAA enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- Product Description Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1000VA 500W Tower Battery Back Up LCD AVR 120V USB Coax RJ45 TAA GSA - UPS - 500 Watt - 1000 VA
- Device Type UPS - external
- Weight 15.43 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 120 V
- Output Voltage AC 115/120 V + 5% / - 5%
- Power Capacity 500 Watt / 1000 VA
- Input Connectors Power NEMA 5-15
- Output connectors 8 x power NEMA 5-15
- Battery Form Factor Internal
- Run Time (Up To) 3 min at full load
- Networking USB
- TAA Compliant TAA Compliant
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 12 in x 7.2 in x 3.7 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty