Tripp Lite's B020-U08-19KTAA KVM Switch gives you a rack-mountable keyboard, LCD and touchpad in a single console that occupies only 1U of rack space. Easy to install and use, it's the optimal solution for controlling up to 8 computers/servers. Increase the number of connected computers up to 256 by daisy-chaining up to 31 B022-U08 KVM switches.
The B020-U08-19KTAA has a built-in 19" LCD screen that supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024. You can switch easily between the 8 ports using on-console push buttons, an on-screen display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Multi-level password security can be set up for an administrator and up to 4 local users to ensure only those with authorization can access the connected computers.
The eight included P778-series combo cable kits support both PS/2 and USB connections, so no adapters are required. A console cable kit can be plugged into the rear of the unit to allow for connection of a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit or an external console. A USB port on the front of the keyboard lets you connect an external mouse, and an external USB 1.1 port means you can add a peripheral that can be shared across all connected servers. When not in use, the B020-U08-19KTAA stores neatly in a rack drawer and pulls out when needed. This KVM console is compatible with all major operating systems. Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use. Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Product Description Tripp Lite 8-Port Rack Console KVM Switch w/19" LCD PS2/USB Cables 1U TAA GSA - KVM console - 19" - TAA Compliant
- Device Type KVM console - 19"
- KVM Switch PS/2 - 8 ports
- Features Keyboard, touchpad
- Aspect Ratio 5:4
- Native Resolution 1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz
- Input Connectors VGA
- Color Black
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17 in x 27 in x 1.7 in
- Height (Rack Units) 1U
- Weight 30.64 lbs
- TAA Compliant Yes
- Compliant Standards CSA, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, FCC Part 15 A
- Manufacturer Warranty 1-year warranty