Tripp Lite's Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jacks provide maximum flexibility for any UTP Ethernet environment. Ideal for Cat5e cabling environments, the jack also meets UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Permanent Link/Channel Identification Test for Category 6 cabling installations. The uniquely patterned printed circuit board construction is designed to meet CAT6 250Mhz performance, and is fully compliant with EIA/TIA CAT6 connecting hardware specifications. With its compact casing, it fits into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel. It also features dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A & 568B (258A) wiring schemes.
- Product Description Tripp Lite Cat6/Cat5e 110 Punch Down Keystone Jack - modular insert
- Product Type Modular insert - CAT 6 - RJ-45
- Packaged Quantity 25 (specifications are for single item)
- Color Red
- Port Qty 1 port
- Compliant Standards UL 1863, UL 2043, RoHS, TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty