The CyberPower PFC Sine Wave OR1000PFCLCD mini-tower UPS with Multifunction LCD and pure sine wave output is Active PFC compatible for safeguarding networking devices, small office servers, workstations and telecom equipment that use conventional and Active (PFC) power supplies. Its Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology delivers clean and consistent AC power. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR qualified with patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
The OR1000PFCLCD unit has a capacity of 1000VA/700W, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and two (2) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/8.5Ah batteries. The front LCD panel displays all major UPS vitals for ease of use. EMI/RFI filters decrease the susceptibility of the load to noise disturbances.
PowerPanel Business Edition Management software, Three-Year Warranty and a $200,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Product Description CyberPower PFC Sinewave Series OR1000PFCLCD - UPS - 700 Watt - 1000 VA
- Device Type UPS - external
- Cord Length 6 ft
- Weight 24.69 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 120 V
- Output Voltage AC 120 V ± 5%
- Power Capacity 700 Watt / 1000 VA
- Input Connectors 1 x power NEMA 5-15P
- Output connectors 8 x power NEMA 5-15 (UPS and surge)
- Battery Lead acid - 8.5 Ah
- Batteries Qty 2
- Run Time (Up To) 6.5 min at full load
- Networking RS-232, USB
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.4 in x 13.8 in x 6.4 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty