The PDS-5000 High-Speed Desktop Scanner offers powerful features for medium to large-size businesses and offices with demanding scanning requirements. Using the generous 100-page capacity auto document feeder, this scanner is able to capture single and double-sided documents in a single pass at speeds of up to 60ppm, making it perfect for scanning multi-page, two-sided business documents, as well as single-page documents up to 236" long, business cards, and embossed plastic cards. Easily scan to a range of destinations, such as file, OCR, email, FTP, network folders, and Microsoft SharePoint, in a wide variety of file formats including PDF, TIFF, JPEG, as well as Microsoft Office formats. The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface also enables rapid processing of scanned images to help maximize your business's productivity.
The PDS-5000 boasts various integrated image optimization features, including ultrasonic multi-feed detection, background removal, blank page removal and deskew support. It also features batch barcode support for scan job separation, to help simplify file sorting and searching. Plus, the PDS-5000 is compatible with Kofax VRS. An industry leader in image processing software, Kofax VRS dynamically evaluates each scanned page and automatically applies the correct image quality settings for maximum output enhancement, making the PDS-5000 the complete high-volume scanning package for your mid to large-size business.
- Ideal for High-Volume Scanning Environments - With a daily duty cycle of up to 6,000 pagesHigh-Speed Scanning - Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 60ppm
- Multi-Page Scanning - From the generous 100-sheet capacity auto document feeder (ADF)
- High-Precision Scanning - Up to 600 dpi optical resolution, plus a robust collection of image optimization features including multistream, dynamic threshold, edge cleanup, hole punch removal, despeckle, color matching, and more
- Rapid Image Processing - Via the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface
- Advanced Scanning Features - Including ultrasonic multifeed detection with reversing roller to ensure each page is properly scanned, and batch barcode support for simplified file sorting and searching
- Versatile Media Handling - Easily scans business and plastic cards, including embossed plastic cards, and a variety of documents up to 236" in length
- Scan Destinations - E-mail, OCR, File, Image, FTP, Network, Print, and Microsoft SharePoint
- Kofax VRS Compatible - An industry leader in image processing software that automatically examines scanned materials and applies the appropriate image correction settings for optimal scan results
- Windows, Mac, and Linux compatible
- Manufacturer Warranty: Includes a one-year limited warranty plus free phone support for the life of the product