The HE40 camera is designed to produce great results in a variety of applications that require high-quality video and precise control - such as conference video, event capture, staging, distance learning and houses-of-worship. Thanks to their precision 30X optical zoom lenses, wide field of view, smooth PTZ functions and exceptional image quality, HE40 cameras are ideal for demanding remote production and IMAG use. With IP-Preview transmission and control, and support for PoE+ (which allows power to be supplied via a LAN cable), the HE40 also offers the flexibility needed for easy installation and management.
In addition to a 30x optical zoom, the HE40 also feature a 1.4x digital extender to capture crisp close-ups even in large auditoriums and lecture halls. The HE40 delivers an impressive signal-to-noise ratio of 54dB (F4/2000lx, minimum illumination, .35 lx), 1000 TV lines of resolution and 16-axis color matrix control for precise camera ?painting? and matching. Audio input and embedding is also available via a switchable, stereo MIC/LINE input.
The HE40 already includes many innovative standard features developed to expand the capabilities of professional video system users. In addition to Panasonic's Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) and advanced Digital Noise Reduction (DNR), an ingenious High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode helps to produce very good video even in extreme contrast and lighting conditions. For shooting in virtually total darkness, the HE40's Night Mode makes it possible to automatically switch to the capture of high-quality, HD monochrome video with the use of an (optional) IR illuminator in the 850nm range, making the camera ideal for reality show production, sleep lab research and staging support.
The HE40 camera incorporates the versatile IP/Serial/Web control system and IP pioneered in Panasonic's AW-HE60 series cameras. IP, RS-422, RSN/A232C in/out interfaces are included, and a built-in Web-server enables both Browser control and IP-live preview and setup of up to 16 cameras. Serial and IP control is available using Panasonic's AW-RP50N, AW-RP120G controllers and AK-HRP200G paintbox, as well as appropriately programmed systems from Crestron, AMX, Winnov, and other manufacturers. A Freeze-During-Preset function can be enabled to store and display a video still-frame during preset recall and camera movement to improve the viewer experience during rapid on-air moves or in single camera use.
- Product Description Panasonic AW-HE40HKP - conference camera
- Device Type Conference camera - pan / tilt / zoom
- Audio Yes
- Camera Mount Type Ceiling mount
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 6.3 in x 6.5 in x 7.3 in
- Weight 3.31 lbs
- Color Metallic black
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Camera Color - 1000 TVL
- Optical Zoom 30 x
- Max Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rate (max) 60 frames per second
- Video Modes 1080/50i, 720/50p, 1080/50p, 1080/30p, 1080/25p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/59.94p, 720/59.94p, 1080/30PsF, 1080/25PsF
- Optical Sensor Type Full-HD MOS - 1/2.3"
- Minimum Illumination 0.7 lux F1.6 - 50 IRE ¦ 0.35 lux F1.6 - 50 IRE
- Focal Length Control Motorized zoom
- Focal Length 4.3 mm - 129 mm
- Focus Adjustment Automatic, manual (min distance 3.9 in)
- Lens Iris F/4.7
- Panning Range (degree) -175 to +175
- Tilting Range (degree) -30 to +90
- Interfaces HDMI
- Control Interface RS-422
- Voltage DC 12 V / PoE Plus
- Features Digital noise reduction, white balance, Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS), Electronic Image Stabilizer (EIS), Night Out mode, 100 preset positions, Super Resolution Zoom, High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Environmental Parameters (operating) 32 °F - 104 °F; 20 - 90% (non-condensing) relative humidity