Optimized for data center or cloud, the Cisco UCS B200 M4 can quickly deploy stateless physical and virtual workloads, with the programmability of the UCS Manager and simplified server access of SingleConnect technology.
The UCS B200 M4 is built with the Intel Xeon processor family, 128 GB of memory (with 32 GB DIMMs), up to two drives, and up to 80 Gbps total bandwidth. It offers exceptional levels of performance, flexibility, and I/O throughput to run the most demanding applications.
In addition, Cisco UCS has the architectural advantage of not having to power and cool switches in each blade chassis. Having a larger power budget available for blades allows Cisco to design uncompromised expandability and capabilities in its blade servers.
- Product Description Cisco UCS SmartPlay Select B200 M4 Standard 2 (Not sold Standalone ) - blade - Xeon E5-2620V3 2.4 GHz - 128 GB
- Type Server - blade
- Server Scalability 2-way
- Processor 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2620V3 / 2.4 GHz (3.2 GHz) (6-core)
- Processor Socket LGA2011-v3 Socket
- Processor Main Features Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2
- Cache Memory 30 MB
- Cache Per Processor 15 MB
- RAM 128 GB (installed) / 768 GB (max) - DDR4 SDRAM - ECC - PC4-17000
- Storage Controller RAID (SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s) (LSISAS3108)
- Server Storage Bays Hot-swap 2.5"
- Hard Drive No HDD
- Optical Storage No optical drive
- Graphics Controller Matrox G200e
- Video Memory 8 MB
- Networking 10 GigE, 10Gb FCoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 8 in x 24.4 in x 2 in
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited warranty - replacement - 3 years - response time: next business day