While HDMI-compliant devices are becoming more popular, the majority of traffic control centers and other large-scale, centralized control rooms still rely on DVI display devices. In order to avoid signal instability, quality deterioration and other factors associated with interface converters, ATEN created the VM5404D - a seamless matrix switch for DVI signals that offers an easy and affordable way to route any of 4 DVI video sources to any of 4 DVI displays.
The VM5404D includes seamless switching that employs an FPGA matrix architecture to ensure continuous video streaming, real-time control and stable signal transmission. With a built-in high-performance scaler, the VM5404D easily converts various input resolutions into the array of output resolutions, giving viewers the great image quality across all displays. The switch also integrates video wall functionality with an easy-to-use web GUI that lets you create many connection profiles for convenient layout customization. The VM5404D is the ideal solution for any control center streaming multiple sources to multiple displays.
- Product Description ATEN VanCryst VM5404D 4 x 4 DVI Matrix Switch with Scaler - video switch - rack-mountable
- Device Type Video switch
- Enclosure Type Rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype DVI
- Remote Management Protocol Telnet, HTTP
- Features Firmware upgradable, HDCP compliant, EDID Management
- Compliant Standards HDCP 1.4
- Power AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17 in x 10.2 in x 1.7 in
- Weight 7.72 lbs