The P586-003-DVI-V2 Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to DVI Active Adapter Cable connects a Mini DisplayPort (or Thunderbolt) computer to the DVI port on a monitor, projector or television. With a Mini DisplayPort male connector on one end and a DVI-D male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate adapter. It lets you use your existing DVI display instead of buying a new Mini DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). It converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) Mini DisplayPort output, and is perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that don?t output DP++ signals.
First-class foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time.
- Product Description Tripp Lite 3ft Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Active Converter mDP to DVI 1920 x 1080 DPort 1.2 M/M 3' - display cable - 3 ft
- Type Display cable - dual link
- Technology Double shielded
- Features Active cable (signal regeneration)
- Length 3 ft
- Connector Mini DisplayPort - male
- Connector (Second End) DVI-D - male
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty