The ViewSonic networkable LightStream PJD6352 features 2x HDMI, 3,500 lumens, high resolution 4:3 (XGA 1024x768), majestic style and thoughtfully intuitive design. It also features a throw ratio of 1.51-1.97 which is ideal for replacing 3LCD projectors like EPSON, NEC, Hitachi, Panasonic, Sony etc.
Exclusive SuperColor 6-Segment Color Wheel maximizes color saturation and brightness for true-to-life image projection in any light, while exclusive SonicExpert speaker design powering a 10W speaker to deliver incredibly clear and audible sound.
A neatly enclosed HDMI-MHL (Media High-Definition Link) compartment supports wireless media streaming from HDMI dongles or MHL connectors (like ViewSonic's WPG-300 and Google Chromecast), while a cable management hood connects onto the back of the projector to eliminate unsightly cable clutter.
With horizontal and vertical keystone correction, corner adjustment, 1.3x optical zoom, and easy network management, the PJD6352 provides flexible setup.
- Product Description ViewSonic LightStream PJD6352 - DLP projector - 3D
- Device Type DLP projector
- 3D Capable Yes (3D glasses sold separately)
- Built-in Devices Keypad
- Bundled Services 1 year Express Exchange Service
- Brightness 3500 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio 22000:1 (dynamic)
- Resolution XGA (1024 x 768)
- Native Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Color Support 1.07 billion colors (30-bit)
- Lamp Type 210 Watt
- Lamp Life Cycle Up to 4000 hour(s) - normal mode ¦ Up to 10000 hour(s) - economic mode
- Video Input RGB, S-Video, composite video
- Speakers Speaker(s) - integrated
- Power AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 12.4 in x 9 in x 4.1 in
- Weight 5.07 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty