The Cisco WAP571E-A-K9 Wireless-AC/N Outdoor Access Point provides a simple, cost-effective way to extend highly secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, regardless of what mobile devices they use. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access point to smoothly blend into any small-business environment.
The intuitive wizard-based configuration gets your access point up and running in minutes. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications. To provide highly secure guest access, the WAP571E-A-K9 supports a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, this access point supports both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out.
- Product Description Cisco Small Business WAP571E - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor External - outdoor
- Localization United States
- RAM GB 256
- Flash Memory 128 MB
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Capacity Connection / user qty: 200 ¦ Concurrent users per radio: 50 ¦ Maximum number of access points (per cluster): 16 ¦ Maximum number of configured SSIDs: 16 ¦ Active clients (per cluster): 960 ¦ VLANs supported: 32
- Included Accessories Wall/ceiling mounting plate
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 9.1 in x 7.9 in x 2 in
- Weight 2.98 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty