Dell's base warranty covers repair or replacement for manufacturing defects. With Onsite Service after remote diagnosis, if Dell's technical experts determine that the situation cannot be resolved remotely, a field support technician will come on site, usually within 1-2 business days. It's support when you need it, where you need it - convenient for you.
Dell recommends ProSupport - If you need more than business hours support, consider upgrading to ProSupport.
*Availability and terms of Dell EMC Services vary by region and by product. Contact a sales representative for details.
- Product Description Dell Upgrade from 1Y Next Business Day to 3Y Next Business Day - extended service agreement - 2 years - 2nd/3rd year - on-site
- Type Extended service agreement
- Service Included Parts and labor
- Location On-site
- Full Contract Period 2 years
- Support Period 2nd and 3rd year
- Response Time 2 business days
- Service Availability Business hours
- Designed For EMC PowerEdge R230, R330; PowerEdge R220, R320, T110 II, T320, T330, T420, T430