The B156-003-V2 3-Port DisplayPort 1.2 MST Hub connects up to three DisplayPort monitors to the DisplayPort output on your computer. Ideal for digital signage in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows, hotels and retail outlets, this hub allows you to display the same image on all three monitors, extend the desktop across them, or combine all three into one large monitor in video wall mode.
The B156-003-V2 is compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 and backward compatible with versions 1.1 and 1.1a with the feature set being limited to that of your equipment. It supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with the number of 4K monitors limited according to your graphics card's specifications. In video wall mode, this hub supports expanded resolutions, such as 5760 x 1080 in a horizontal 1 x 3 monitor configuration or 1920 x 3240 in a vertical 3 x 1 configuration.
This MST hub also supports HDCP, EDID, DDC and 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), as well as DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. It works with all operating systems. Plug-and-play convenience means no software or drivers are needed. A built-in six-inch cable connects directly to a DisplayPort source. LEDs indicate when the monitors are receiving a signal. The B156-003-V2 complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Product Description Tripp Lite 3-Port DisplayPort Multi-Stream Transport (MST) Hub 4K x 2K - video splitter - 3 ports
- Device Type Video splitter - 3 ports
- Subtype DisplayPort
- Ports 3 x DisplayPort
- Features Video mirror mode, 7.1 channel audio support, Dolby TrueHD support, DTS-HD Master Audio support, 48-bit Deep Color support
- Power AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 4.3 in x 3 in x 0.9 in
- Weight 3.88 oz
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty