The WatchGuard AP120 is a cloud-ready enterprise grade MIMO 802.11ac access point with dual concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz band radios supporting 802.11a/n/ac, 802.11b/g/n, two spatial streams, and data rates of up to 866 Mbps and 300 Mbps, respectively.
Flexible management options enable users to manage AP120 units via a WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud subscription, or via a Firebox or XTM appliance. A Firebox or XTM appliance is not required for AP120 units managed by the Wi-Fi Cloud. The AP120 offers the flexibility of being purchased with a Wi-Fi Cloud subscription which includes wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS), engagement and analytics features or to be purchased alone and managed by the Gateway Wireless Controller (GWC) included in all Firebox NGFW/UTM appliances and receive a lightweight feature set. If purchased alone and managed by the GWC, the AP120 may be upgraded to the WIPS, engagement, and analytics features of the Wi-Fi Cloud at any time by purchasing a separate Wi-Fi Cloud subscription.
When managed by the WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud, the AP120 delivers:
Wireless Security: Leverage the industry's only reliable WIPS technology to block the most advanced malicious threats ranging from man-in-the-middle attacks, wireless denial of service, to rogue devices without the high rate of false positives other WIPS solutions encounter. With the industry's most accurate WIPS, these threats will be automatically prevented in seconds without disabling innocuous neighboring Wi-Fi networks.
Guest Engagement & Analytics: Leverage custom branding and engagement tools to customize the Wi-Fi experience for guests to improve their browsing experience and brand perception. Once guests are connected, access valuable demographic, location, and browsing data that can be used to drive a variety of future marketing and sales activities.
- Product Description WatchGuard AP120 - wireless access point - Competitive Trade In - with 3 years Basic Wi-Fi
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Bundled Services 3 years Basic Wi-Fi
- Form Factor - indoor
- Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Capacity Maximum number of configured SSIDs: 8
- Included Accessories Wall/ceiling mounting plate
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE+
- Power AC 120/230 V
- Manufacturer Selling Program WatchGuard Competitive Trade In Program
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 8.3 in x 8.3 in x 2.6 in
- Weight 13.4 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty