BUSlink CipherShield 512-bit USB 3.0 Encrypted External Hard Drive provide the ultimate security for companies to store and access confidential data securely across organizational boundaries. USB 3.0 and eSATA interface allow user to transfer gigabytes of data quickly - up to 5 Gbps of data transfer rate. BUSlink CipherShield 512-bit Encrypted External Hard Drive provides first class hardware encryption to ensure integrity and confidentiality of critical data such as sensitive medical records for healthcare institutions in their effort to comply with HIPAA, classified legal information for law firms, and to protect company's financial information from theft.
CipherShield design features a chip embedded in the access key which matches the AES encryption module on the controller board. The drive will automatically lock down its content once the key is unplugged, or power is shut off. And without the access key, data will not be seen or accessed in the event of theft or loss of the external drive. Data stored on the hard drive are safeguarded by hardware-based National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) certified industrial strength AES (Advanced Encryption standard) cryptographic engine.
- Product Description BUSlink CipherShield Dual Key Encrypted CSX-10TSU3KKB - hard drive - 10 TB - USB 3.0 / eSATA-300
- Type Hard drive - external (desktop) - GUID Partition Table (GPT), NTFS formatted, CipherShield Smart Insert technology
- Capacity 10 TB
- Hardware Encryption Yes
- Encryption Algorithm FIPS 140-2, 256-bit AES
- Form Factor 3.5"
- Interface USB 3.0 / eSATA-300
- Data Transfer Rate 5.0 Gbps (USB 3.0) / 3.0 Gbps (eSATA)
- Features GUID Partition Table (GPT), NTFS formatted, CipherShield Smart Insert technology, 256-bit AES
- Power Source Included AC adapter
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.4 in x 8.3 in x 1 in
- Weight 4.7 lbs