The CompactFlash adapter is a device that plugs into the SP bootflash DIMM socket on the Supervisor Engine 720. This device expands the amount of bootflash memory that is available. The kits contain a CompactFlash adapter with the CompactFlash installed.
- Product Description Cisco Compact Flash Upgrade Kit - card adapter
- Product Type Card adapter
- Supported Memory Cards CompactFlash Card
- Pricing Type Remanufactured
- Designed For Supervisor Engine 720, 720 with PFC3B, 720-3B, 720-3BXL; Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports and MSFC3 PFC3C, 720 with two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports and MSFC3 PFC3C XL