Enable convergence, scalability, and intelligence in large, virtualized data centers with the Cisco MDS 9700 48-port 16-Gbps Fibre Channel Switching Module. With great port densities of line-rate 16-Gbps Fibre Channel ports per director chassis, intelligent fabric services such as integrated VSANs, Inter-VSAN Routing (IVR), and PortChannels, the Cisco MDS 9700 48-port 16-Gbps Fibre Channel Switching Module enables deployment of large, scalable, and virtualized data centers.
The Cisco MDS 9700 48-port 16-Gbps Fibre Channel Switching Module is designed for the demanding storage networking environments. It delivers full-duplex aggregate performance, making it well suited for high-speed 16-Gbps storage subsystems, 16-Gbps Inter-Switch Links (ISLs), and high-performance virtualized servers.
The 16-Gbps Fibre Channel switching module also provides great features such as predictable performance and high availability, advanced traffic management capabilities, integrated VSANs and IVR, resilient high-performance ISLs, comprehensive security frameworks, fault detection and isolation of errored packets, and sophisticated diagnostics.
- Product Description Cisco Switching Module - switch - 48 ports - managed - plug-in module
- Device Type Switch - 48 ports - managed
- Enclosure Type Plug-in module
- Subtype Fibre Channel
- Ports 48 x 16Gb Fibre Channel SFP+
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP 3, HTTP, SSH-2, CLI
- Features Hot swap module replacement, auto-sensing per device, Syslog support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Port Security, SNMP trap, role based access control, Registered State Change Notification (RSCN) support
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 15.9 in x 21.8 in x 1.7 in
- Weight 17 lbs
- Pricing Type Refurbished
- Manufacturer Warranty 1-year warranty