HP Proactive Care Service offers an integrated set of reactive and proactive services designed to help you improve the stability and operation of your converged infrastructure to achieve better business outcomes. In a complex converged and virtualized environment, many components need to work together effectively. Proactive Care has been specifically designed to support devices in these environments, providing enhanced support that covers servers, operating systems, hypervisors, storage, storage area networks (SANs), and networks.
In the event of a service incident, Proactive Care provides you with an enhanced call experience with access to advanced technical solution specialists, who will manage your case from start to finish with the goal of reducing the impact to your business while helping you resolve critical issues more quickly. HP employs enhanced incident management procedures intended to provide rapid resolution of complex incidents. In addition, the technical solution specialists providing your Proactive Care support are equipped with automation technologies and tools designed to help reduce downtime and increase productivity. Should an incident occur, Proactive Care includes onsite hardware repair if it is required to resolve the issue.
- Product Description HPE Proactive Care 24x7 Service with Defective Media Retention - extended service agreement - 3 years - on-site
- Type Extended service agreement
- Service Included Parts and labor
- Location On-site
- Full Contract Period 3 years
- Response Time 4 hours
- Service Availability 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Designed For P/N: M0T04A, M0T04AR, M0T04B, M0T04BR, N9Y53A