The U280-016-RM2U 16-Port USB Charging Station charges and syncs up to 16 tablets, smartphones and other USB-equipped devices at the same time. Recommended for schools, offices and other environments where multiple USB devices are used, this unit provides up to 5V, 2.4A (12W) of power to each port - plenty for charging battery-intensive devices like the iPad, iPod, iPhone and Android tablets and smartphones. LED indicators signal the ports in use.
This 16-port charging station supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps and is backward compatible with previous USB generations. To keep up with current technology, a mini-USB firmware port enables software upgrades that allow the charging station to support newer devices.
In addition to charging, the U280-016-RM2U syncs any USB device using its compatible software - Apple iTunes or Apple Configurator, for instance. An included USB cable attaches to the unit's USB-B port and the USB-A port on a computer for syncing purposes.
The durable steel housing mounts in 2U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included hardware. It also includes four rubber mounting feet for installing the unit on a level surface that can sustain its weight and the weight of the connected cables. An included power cord connects to both the unit's C14 rear inlet and a standard AC power outlet.
- Product Description Tripp Lite 16-Port USB Charging Station Hub w/ Syncing, 5V 40A (200W) USB Charger Output, 2U Rack-Mount charging station
- Product Type Charging station
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.3 in x 11.9 in x 3.4 in
- Weight 10.1 lbs
- Color Black
- Output Connector Type 16 x 4 pin USB Type A
- Voltage Required AC 120 V (50/60 Hz)
- Voltage Provided 5 V
- Power Device Details 16 x - 4 pin USB Type A - 5 V - 2.4 A
- Cables Power cable - 10 ft
- Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty