Intel Intelligent Power Node Manager is a platform resident technology that enforces power and thermal policies for the platform. It enables data center power and thermal management by exposing an external interface to management software through which platform policies can be specified. It also enables specific data center power management usage models such as power limiting.
Intel server customization techology enables Resellers and System Builders to offer end customers a customized branded experience, SKU configuration flexibility, flexible boot options, and maximum I/O options.
Intel efficient power technology is a series of improvements within Intel power supplies and voltage regulators to increase power delivery efficiency and reliability. The technology is included in all common redundant power supplies (CRPS). CRPS includes the following technologies; 80 PLUS Platinum(92% efficient at 50% load)efficiency, cold redundancy, closed loop system protection, smart ride through, dynamic redundancy detection, black box recorder, compatibility bus, and auto firmware updates to provide more efficient power delivery to the system.
- Product Description Intel Server System MCB2224TAF3 - rack-mountable - Xeon E5-2650V4 2.2 GHz - 1 TB - 30.16 TB
- Type Server - rack-mountable
- Height (Rack Units) 2U
- Server Scalability 8-way
- Processor 8 x Intel Xeon E5-2650V4 / 2.2 GHz (2.9 GHz) (12-core)
- Processor Socket LGA2011-v3 Socket
- Processor Main Features Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2, Intel Smart Cache
- Cache Memory 240 MB
- Cache Per Processor 30 MB
- RAM 1 TB (installed) / 1 TB (max) DDR4 SDRAM - ECC
- Server Storage Bays Hot-swap 2.5"
- Hard Drive 8 x SSD 400 GB - PCI Express 3.0 x4 - 2.5"
- Hard Drive (2nd) 16 x SSD 1.6 TB - SATA 6Gb/s - 2.5"
- Hard Drive (3rd) 4 x SSD 340 GB - SATA 6Gb/s
- Optical Storage No optical drive
- Networking GigE, 10 GigE
- Power Redundancy Yes
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.2 in x 28.9 in x 3.4 in
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited warranty - 3 years