Easily multi-task while performing clinical reviews from various clinical review applications, such as items from the department of radiology and efficiently study on-screen information.
- IPS display: The 27-inch 8MP display with IPS technology offers an outstanding picture quality along with wide viewing angles. With its 178 wide viewing angles, images can be viewed simultaneously by several people with high-quality reproduction and minimal color shift. Furthermore, a wide range of colors represented by sRGB over 99% of the color space guarantee vivid color expression without any color shift for a more precise clinical review.
- DICOM 14 compatible: In the medical field, monitors must display images accurately and consistently, especially for the grayscale tone that may vary even between two monitors of the same model. To ensure accurate and consistent shading for medical images, LG measures and sets every grayscale tone on the production line to produce a monitor compliant with DICOM Part 14.
- Dynamic sync mode: Whenever scanning is performed after checking up, a lot of heavy information is created and it can be difficult to dearly get all of this information at once. Since the LG clinical review monitor supports a low input lag and quick response time, it allows the monitor to receive a signal quickly and display a clear image with no distortion, for precise decoding information to achieve an efficient review.
- Brightness stabilization: A sensor measures the backlight brightness stability and automatically compensates for brightness fluctuations caused by aging, for a consistently stable display during the usage time.
- Eye-comfort features: Flicker-safe reduces on-screen flickers, which helps minimize eye strain and eye fatigue. By combining flicker-safe with the advanced picture quality of IPS technology, users can comfortably work throughout the day. Additionally, Reader mode provides optimal conditions for clinical use. LG's Reader mode technology reduces blue light protecting doctors' eyes from fatigue.