The P139-010-DP-V2B Keyspan Mini DisplayPort 1.2a to DisplayPort Cable Adapter and Video Converter connects an mDP computer to a high-definition DisplayPort monitor, projector or television. It allows you to continue using your existing DisplayPort display instead of buying a new Mini DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign, this 10-foot cable supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, including 1080p. Nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time. Just plug and play with no software or drivers required.
- Product Description Tripp Lite 10ft Mini DisplayPort 1.2a to DisplayPort Cable Adapter and Video Converter, 4K x 2K/3840 x 2160 (M/F) @ 60 Hz, HDCP 2.2, 10 ft - DisplayPort adapter - 10 ft
- Type DisplayPort adapter
- Features Molded, 4K support, HDCP compliant, strain relief
- Length 10 ft
- Connector Mini DisplayPort - male
- Connector (Second End) DisplayPort - female
- Compliant Standards Plug and Play
- Color White
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty