The P579-010 DisplayPort extension cable (M/F) attaches to your current DisplayPort cable to extend it by 3.05 m. To ensure a continuous audio/video signal, the latching male end prevents the cable from coming loose or getting accidentally disconnected. This 3.05 m cable supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, allowing you to stream digital video and audio from a DisplayPort computer to a monitor or television with a DisplayPort input.
Premium foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Molded nickel-plated connectors with corrosion-resistant gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
- Product Description Tripp Lite 10ft DisplayPort Extension Cable with Latches Video / Audio HDCP DP Extension M/F 10' - DisplayPort extension cable - 10 ft
- Type DisplayPort extension cable
- Features Latched, 4K support, HDCP compliant, strain relief, DPCP compliant
- Length 10 ft
- Connector DisplayPort - male
- Connector (Second End) DisplayPort - female
- Compliant Standards RoHS
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty