Add Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR capabilities to a computer, through USB. The USBBT1EDR2 USB to Class 1 Bluetooth Adapter with EDR is a micro-sized adapter that adds Bluetooth capabilities to a computer through an available USB port. This makes it possible to connect to devices wirelessly, at ranges up to 100m (328ft), with minimal power consumption.
The USB-Bluetooth Adapter supports the Bluetooth v2.1 specification, along with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR), for transfer rates up to 3 Mbps. The adapter uses a small form factor design that makes it conveniently portable and unobtrusive, when connected to a computer.
- Product Description StarTech.com Bluetooth Adapter - Mini USB Adapter - Bluetooth 2.1 - Class 1 EDR - Bluetooth Receiver (USBBT1EDR2) - network adapter
- Device Type Network adapter
- Form Factor External
- Interface (Bus) Type USB
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 0.4 in x 0.8 in x 0.2 in
- Weight 0.07 oz
- Data Link Protocol Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- Bluetooth Class Class 1
- Data Transfer Rate 3 Mbps
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz
- Compliant Standards Bluetooth 2.1
- Color Black
- System Requirements Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Apple MacOS X 10.6 - 10.9, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty