The compact B032-HUA2 2-Port USB/HD Cable KVM Switch lets you access, control, boot and reboot two desktop or laptop computers using one HDMI monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse. HDMI, USB and audio cables are built into the unit.
Just connect your keyboard, mouse and monitor to the KVM switch's console ports, and connect the switch's built-in cables to their respective ports on both computers. Or you can connect a powered USB 2.0 hub (such as Tripp Lite's U222-004-R, sold separately) to the USB console mouse port to allow USB peripherals - such as printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams and thumb drives - to be shared between computers.
Switching between computers is quick and simple using the connected remote port selector, keyboard hotkeys or mouse scroll wheel. Because audio and the B032-HUA2 can be switched independently of each other, you can access one computer while listening to audio from the other.
The B032-HUA2 supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (1080p), 2.1-channel surround sound (with full bass), EDID and HDCP. It is easy to set up with no software, drivers or external power supply to install. It's compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux and supports Mac keyboard emulation. Upgradable firmware allows the KVM switch to keep up with changing technology.
- Product Description Tripp Lite 2-Port USB/HD Cable KVM Switch with Audio/Video, Cables and USB Peripheral Sharing - KVM / audio / USB switch - 2 ports
- Device Type KVM / audio / USB switch - 2 ports
- Subtype KVM
- Ports 2 x KVM / audio / USB
- KVM Users Qty 1 local user
- Features USB powered, HDCP compliant, Remote Port Selector, input selector
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty