Advanced persistent security threats, exponential growth of Internet of Things (IoT) devices, mobility everywhere and cloud adoption require a network fabric that integrates advanced hardware and software innovations to automate, secure, and simplify customer networks. The goal of this network fabric is to enable customer revenue growth by accelerating business service rollout.
The Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) with Software Defined Access (SD-Access) is the network fabric that powers business. Cisco DNA is an open and extensible, software-driven architecture that accelerates and simplifies your enterprise network operations. The programmable architecture frees your IT staff from time consuming, repetitive network configuration tasks so they can focus instead on innovation that positively transforms your business. SD-Access enables policy-based automation from edge to cloud with foundational capabilities.
- Product Description Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series chassis - switch - rack-mountable
- Device Type Switch
- Enclosure Type Side to side airflow rack-mountable 13U
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) PoE
- Features Fan tray
- Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3
- Power AC 120/230 V
- Power Redundancy Optional
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.3 in x 12.5 in x 22.6 in
- Weight 64.99 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty