Today's data deluge requires a revolutionary way to mine data for insights and turn insights into action. Created to radically accelerate data center applications and workloads, the Micron 9200 series of SSDs combines the capacity of 3D NAND with the proven throughput and response times of the NVM Express (NVMe) protocol to deliver one of the most complete high-capacity, high-performance solutions available. Maximize application throughput and minimize latencies to get faster access to your data - and a powerful business advantage. Available in the U.2 and HHHL form factors in capacities from 1.6TB to 11TB.
- Product Description Micron 9200 ECO - solid state drive - 11 TB - U.2 PCIe 3.0 (NVMe)
- Type Solid state drive - internal - heat-resistant, End-to-end data path protection, power loss data protection, cyclic redundancy checks (CRC)
- Capacity 11 TB
- NAND Flash Memory Type 3D triple-level cell (TLC)
- Form Factor 2.5" SFF
- Interface U.2 PCIe 3.0 (NVMe)
- Features Heat-resistant, End-to-end data path protection, power loss data protection, cyclic redundancy checks (CRC), S.M.A.R.T.
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 2.7 in x 4 in x 0.6 in