The PA243W is a 24" IPS LCD monitor that raises the bar for color critical applications including photography and video editing. Offering a full 100% coverage of sRGB color gamut, you can trust that the PA243W will deliver the colors that you need.
Its always-on backlight sensor, internal 14-bit 3D programmable lookup tables provide stable white points and accurate color rendition for the life of the display, especially when used with the included SpectraViewII color calibration software and MDSVSENSOR3 calibration sensor. 10-bit DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity provides high color fidelity and built-in USB 3.1 hub with DisplaySync Pro makes it a fit for any configuration. In addition, Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture modes allow for real-time print emulation, simplifying your workflow.
- Product Description NEC MultiSync PA243W-BK-SV - LED monitor - 24.1"
- Device Type LED-backlit LCD monitor - 24.1"
- Features USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub
- Panel Type AH-IPS
- Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Native Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Pixel Pitch 0.27 mm
- Brightness 350 cd/mē
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1
- Response Time 8 ms (gray-to-gray)
- Color Support 16.8 million colors
- Input Connectors HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, DisplayPort
- Display Position Adjustments Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
- Color Black
- Dimensions (WxDxH) - with stand 21.9 in x 9.2 in x 14.9 in
- Weight 17.64 lbs
- Compliant Standards DDC/CI, RoHS
- Manufacturer Warranty 4-year warranty