This 3-port USB-C to HDMI MST hub lets you connect three HDMI monitors to your USB Type-C Windows device, conveniently helping you to increase and maximize your productivity.
With devices becoming more portable than ever, you can be limited to fewer video outputs and confined to your small integrated screen. This multi-stream transport hub solves that problem by enabling you to connect three displays to your USB-C computer, making multi-tasking much easier.
Using this USB-C to HDMI video splitter, you can mirror your display onto additional monitors or stream independent content to each display which makes it the ideal accessory for travel or hot-desking.
MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering UHD 4K resolutions for up to two monitors simultaneously. Plus, because the USB-C hub can output HD 1080p on three independent displays, it's perfect for all high-resolution applications such as graphic design and medical imaging.
Multi-stream transport offers an easy setup, by natively working on any Windows device that supports DP Alt Mode over USB Type-C. This USB-C to HDMI adapter is Thunderbolt 3 compatible and offers for plug-and-play installation with no drivers or software required. Additionally, this triple monitor adapter is powered by the USB-C port, meaning no external power cords are necessary.
- Product Description StarTech.com 3-Port Multi Monitor Adapter - USB-C to HDMI Video Splitter - USB Type-C to HDMI MST Hub - Thunderbolt 3 Compatible - Windows - external video adapter - STDP4320 - black
- Device Type External video adapter
- Bus Type USB-C
- Graphics Engine STDP4320
- Max Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Max Monitors Supported 2
- Interfaces 3 x HDMI (female connector)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 2.6 in x 4.1 in x 0.6 in
- Enclosure Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty
- Designed For P/N: TB33A1C