BLS16G4D240FSC is a 16GB DDR4 desktop module that operates at speeds up to 2400 MT/s and has a CL16 latency. It is an Unbuffered DIMM . It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 UDIMM layout of 288 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 2400MT/s UDIMM memory.
Speed. Style. Sport. Get more out of your memory. Designed for performance enthusiasts, gamers, and anyone who simply wants to get more out of their system, Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 memory helps you do just that. Compared to standard PC memory, Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 delivers faster speeds, lower latencies, and increased bandwidth - all with a stealth digital camo look. With easy plug-and-play installation, Intel XMP 2.0 profiles for easy configuration, and an integrated heat spreader to control memory temperatures, Ballistix Sport delivers more. Give your processor the resources it needs to win, and make your computer faster and more responsive.
- Product Description Ballistix Sport LT - DDR4 - 16 GB - DIMM 288-pin - unbuffered
- Product Type RAM memory
- Capacity 16 GB
- Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM - DIMM 288-pin
- Upgrade Type Generic
- Data Integrity Check Non-ECC
- Speed 2400 MHz (PC4-19200)
- Latency Timings CL17
- Features Dual rank, white heatsink, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP 2.0), unbuffered
- Voltage 1.2 V
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty (Germany - 10 years)