The AP3915 is a feature rich 802.11ac Wave 2 and 802.11abgn indoor access point that delivers enterprise-grade performance and security without the premium cost. The AP3915 offers multiple connectivity options including 2.4G, 5G, and BLE/802.15.4 (e.g. Thread, etc.) for location services and extended connectivity to Internet of Things (IoT) sensors and devices.
The energy efficient AP3915 uses 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) in normal operating mode. The AP3915e model requires professional installation and includes two RP-SMA antenna connectors supporting dual- band (2.4GHz/5GHz) band antennas, as well as a third RP-SMA connector for a 2.4G antenna for BLE/802.15.4 support. The AP3915e is rated to operate in extended temperature ranges for deployments in gyms, pools, etc. that require specialized enclosures. An optional external power supply is available for deployments that do not support PoE.
- Product Description Extreme Networks ExtremeWireless 3915e Indoor Access Point - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor External - indoor
- Localization Colombia, Puerto Rico, United States
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Performance Forwarding performance: 50000 packets per second
- Capacity Concurrent users per radio: 240 ¦ Maximum number of configured SSIDs: 16 ¦ SSIDs per radio: 8 ¦ Concurrent users: 480 ¦ VoIP calls: 30
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 6.9 in x 5 in x 1.1 in
- Weight 21.87 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty