Small Diameter Trunk Cable Assemblies allow for rapid deployment of high-density permanent links in a single assembly for data center applications requiring quick infrastructure deployment, such as main, horizontal, and zone distribution areas. These trunk cable assemblies optimize cable routing requirements to ensure efficient use of pathway space and significantly reduce installation time and cost. QuickNet Small Diameter Trunk Cable Assemblies are built with modular MPO connectivity and provide compatibility, flexibility and system performance in all permanent link applications. All small diameter trunk cable assemblies are factory terminated and tested to deliver verified optical performance and reliability for improved network integrity.
Allows system designers to tailor configuration, reach and breakout construction to application requirements; to minimize waste, optimize cable management, speed deployment, improve flexibility and manageability for lower installation costs. Small diameter trunk cable assemblies use 30 - 40% less space which is ideal for high cable density applications.
- Product Description Panduit QuickNet Small Diameter Trunk Cable Assemblies - network cable - 80.5 m - yellow
- Type Network cable - OS1/OS2
- Technology Fiber optic
- Type of Fiber Optics Singlemode
- Features Plenum, breakout, pulling eye, Polarity Method A
- Length 80.5 m
- Core / Cladding Diameter 9 / 125 micron
- Connector MPO single-mode - female
- Connector (Second End) MPO single-mode - female
- Color Yellow