The DisplayPort AOC is the perfect solution for extending DisplayPort signals in classrooms, conference rooms, healthcare facilities, digital signage and other commercial environments. Utilizing AOC technology that performs similar to traditional copper cabling, the optical fiber construction between the connectors provides optimum performance and easy installation. The AOC technology delivers several advantages which make it a smart choice in select installations. The cable diameter is smaller than copper and more flexible, making it easier to install in tight spaces. Constructed from fiber strands, this cable reduces the risk of EMI/RFI so performance is stable when used in typically high interference environments such as data centers, surgical theaters, or manufacturing facilities where high resolution and consistent display are critical.
The AOC draws power from the DisplayPort source device, so no external power source is required. In addition to low power consumption, these cables are also plug and play and hot swappable. Additionally, the DisplayPort Active Optical Cable supports the latest 4K60 content delivery over longer distances.
- Product Description C2G 50ft DisplayPort Active Optical Cable (AOC) - Plenum CMP-Rated - DisplayPort cable - 50 ft
- Type DisplayPort cable
- Technology Hybrid copper/fiber optic
- Features Latched, plenum, 4K support, active cable
- Length 50 ft
- Connector 20 pin DisplayPort - male
- Connector (Second End) 20 pin DisplayPort - male
- Compliant Standards DisplayPort 1.2
- Color Gray
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty