The CyberPower Smart App Online OL6KRT is a 6U rack/tower UPS with double-conversion. It provides sine wave output to multiple types of critical IT infrastructure requiring seamless power protection. The OL6KRT is generator compatible and delivers consistent 200-240 V power with zero-transfer time. Automatic-bypass ensures connected equipment continues to operate seamlessly when an overload or internal fault is detected.
The OL6KRT features a removable LCD control panel to reposition it in a more convenient location (with optional DB-26 cable), and it has a RMCARD205 pre-installed network card. Smart-battery management charging technology increases battery life by up to 50%. Fast-charge technology helps replenish battery charge from 0-90% in four hours, regardless of the number of Extended Battery Modules (EBM) connected. The energy-saving GreenPower UPS ECO Mode allows the UPS to reach up to 96% efficiency to reduce power consumption and thermal dissipation.
This UPS can use the BP240V30ART3U or BP240VL3U01 extended battery module for more runtime. The OL6KRT comes with a three-year warranty (including batteries) and a $300,000 connected equipment guarantee.
- Product Description CyberPower Smart App Online OL6KRT - UPS - 5400 Watt - 6000 VA
- Device Type UPS - rack-mountable / external
- Rack Size 6U
- Weight 220.46 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 200-240 V
- Output Voltage AC 200/208/220/230/240 V ± 2%
- Power Capacity 5400 Watt / 6000 VA
- Input Connectors 1 x power NEMA L6-30
- Output connectors 2 x power NEMA L6-30R ¦ 2 x power NEMA L6-20R
- Battery Lead acid - 7 Ah
- Batteries Qty 20
- Run Time (Up To) 5.4 min at full load
- Networking Ethernet 10/100, RS-232, USB
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP 1, Telnet, SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17 in x 26 in x 10.5 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty